3.10.2010

My beautiful son.....Garrett

This past weekend my son was blessed at his Grandma Nita's church.  Even though I have my own issues with that particular church, he seems to like going there.  So I agreed to this blessing.  When it was over he came back and sat with me and asked if I had a piece of paper.  Well all I could find was the church program so I gave him that.  He started writing on the back of it like most kids do during the sermon. But what he wrote was the sweetest thing.  He said "On this day I was blessed by ............. and I feel like a whole new person."  I'm a very lucky mom to have a son that is so sweet, loving, and cares so much about his family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a sweet blessing! I am glad that he felt the love :) :)

    ReplyDelete

After the beep leave a message.....BEEP!!