1.26.2010

Making a change.....


Being an aspiring Historian, I'm curious about alot of different cultures and periods of time of history. So in history class today my professor talks about looking around for internships and volunteering at the library or historical places. OK!! My hometown history is very interesting to me however, there is not historical society that I know of, no museums or historical places. SO!! I'm going to start doing some research!! I'm going to find something that is fascinating and provocative about this town .... even if it kills me! :p Times like this I wish my Grandmother was still alive. She was full of history and fun stories. I wish that I had paid more attention and taken notes when she would start telling her stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After the beep leave a message.....BEEP!!